Maker's Mark Bottle Signing
Signing: Friday, April 13, 2018 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center
Event Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
Ticket On-Sale: SOLD OUT
Bottle Signers: Cameron Mills, Jeff Sheppard, Wayne Turner, Mike Bradley, Saul Smith, Ryann Hogan, Scott Padgett, Allen Edwards, Steve Masiello, Coach Tubby Smith, Rob Samuels, Bill Thomason
Maker's Mark and Keeneland are two brands committed to giving back to the community. Since 1997, the two have collaborated on an annual commemorative Maker's Mark bottle. Bottles have featured a special-edition label depicting well-known members of the Thoroughbred industry or the University of Kentucky athletics world. Sales of these treasured collectibles have raised millions of dollars to benefit deserving causes throughout Central Kentucky. From Triple Crown winners Secretariat, Seattle Slew and Affirmed to Kentucky's basketball teams and current head coach John Calipari, the bottle and its accompanying signing event at Keeneland make up one of the most anticipated events of spring.
Please see below for details on the event signing, bottle release and online ticket process. You will be required to set up an online account before finalizing the order for the bottle signing ticket. Click here to set up your account. We encourage you to do so before April 9 to expedite your ticket order the day they are available to the public.
Bottles are on sale through retail outlets throughout Kentucky on Friday, April 6, 2018. It is the patron's responsibility to obtain the 2018 bottle for the autograph signing. No bottles will be sold at Keeneland.
• Participants must be 21 years or older to participate in the bottle signing.
• Bottle signing tickets will be available through an online process which will be open for ticket acquisition at 8:30 AM on Monday, April 9, 2018. Tickets are free. Only one ticket per person. Tickets are non-transferable.
• Please print the e-ticket attached to your confirmation email and bring with you to the bottle signing. You may also have this e-ticket accessible on your smart phone for scanning.
• At the bottle signing check-in, the ticket holder will be required to show a valid photo ID which must match the name printed on the ticket. The name on the ticket will be the name on the account used when ordering the ticket on April 9 (as noted above).
• Tickets do not hold a particular spot in line. Ticket only guarantees signatures if in line as noted below.
• Ticket holders must be in line no later than 7:30 a.m. Friday, April 13, for guaranteed signatures.
• There is no line position holding by people who are in line early; anyone cutting in line may be ejected from the property and would not be eligible to have bottles signed.
• Each ticket allows the ticket bearer to have two (2) 2018 Maker's Mark/Keeneland commemorative bottles signed on Friday, April 13. No other memorabilia may be signed.
• Parking will be available in the Keeneland Entertainment Center parking lot beginning Thursday evening and continuing through Friday morning. There is no camping overnight on Wednesday, April 11.
• Restrooms will be available for those camping overnight at Keeneland on Thursday, April 12.
Ticket holders camping out Thursday evening, April 12, and all participants arriving Friday morning, April 13, must abide by all policies and procedures or may be ejected from the property.
• Policies include, but are not limited to:
Line may start forming after 6:00 PM on Thursday, April 12 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center as designated by Keeneland Security.
Must be in line by 7:30 a.m. on Friday, April 13.
No alcohol (other than the 2018 bottle) or coolers are permitted
Photos are permitted during the signing, but no posing with any of the signers at the signing table.
If tickets are copied or duplicated to use for line access, the holders may be ejected from the property and will not be allowed to participate in the bottle signing.