Maker's Mark Bottle Signing
Signing: Friday, April 12, 2019 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center
Event Start Time: 7:00 a.m.
Ticket On-Sale: April 8th at 8:30 a.m.
Bottle Signers: Rob Samuels – Maker’s Mark Chief Distillery Officer, Bill Thomason – Keeneland President & CEO, Marquis Teague, Twany Beckham, Jon Hood, Sam Malone, Darius Miller
Please check back for further information and updates.
This year’s bottle attracted unprecedented demand and tickets were literally gone in a matter of seconds. Prior to every bottle signing, a calculation determines a ticket allotment based upon the availability of our signees. Allocating tickets beyond what is feasible within the signing window would be irresponsible—and make for even more unhappy fans. Just as last year, approximately the same number of tickets were made available online at 8:30 am and were sold out in less than one minute.
We very much appreciate your support of Keeneland, Maker’s Mark and the charitable bottle program which has raised millions for worthwhile charities throughout Central Kentucky. All Sports in Fayette Mall has also recently reported an additional signing event that is taking place on April 12. This event is not in conjunction with Maker’s Mark or Keeneland.
Maker's Mark and Keeneland are two brands committed to giving back to the community. Since 1997, the two have collaborated on an annual commemorative Maker's Mark bottle. Bottles have featured a special-edition label depicting well-known members of the Thoroughbred industry or the University of Kentucky athletics world. Sales of these treasured collectibles have raised millions of dollars to benefit deserving causes throughout Central Kentucky. From Triple Crown winners Secretariat, Seattle Slew and Affirmed to Kentucky's basketball teams and current head coach John Calipari, the bottle and its accompanying signing event at Keeneland make up one of the most anticipated events of spring.
Please see below for details on the event signing, bottle release and online ticket process. Only one ticket per person will be accepted. You will be required to set up an online account before finalizing the order for the bottle signing ticket. Click here to set up your account. We encourage you to do so before April 8 to expedite your ticket order the day they are available to the public.
Bottles are on sale through retail outlets throughout Kentucky on Friday, April 5, 2019. It is the patron's responsibility to obtain the 2019 bottle for the autograph signing. No bottles will be sold at Keeneland.
TICKETS SOLD OUT
• Participants must be 21 years or older to participate in the bottle signing.
• Bottle signing tickets will be available through an online process which will be open for ticket acquisition at 8:30 AM on Monday, April 8, 2019. Tickets are free. Only one ticket per person will be accepted. Tickets are non-transferable.
• Please print the e-ticket attached to your confirmation email and bring with you to the bottle signing. You may also have this e-ticket accessible on your smart phone for scanning.
• At the bottle signing check-in, the ticket holder will be required to show a valid photo ID which must match the name printed on the ticket. The name on the ticket will be the name on the account used when ordering the ticket on April 8 (as noted above).
• Tickets do not hold a particular spot in line. Ticket only guarantees signatures if in line as noted below.
• Ticket holders must be in line no later than 7:30 a.m. Friday, April 12, for guaranteed signatures.
• There is no line position holding by people who are in line early; anyone cutting in line may be ejected from the property and would not be eligible to have bottles signed.
• Each ticket allows the ticket bearer to have up to two (2) 2019 Maker's Mark/Keeneland commemorative bottles signed on Friday, April 12. No other memorabilia may be signed.
• Parking will be available in the Keeneland Entertainment Center parking lot beginning Thursday and continuing through Friday morning. There is no camping overnight on Wednesday, April 10.
• Restrooms will be available for those camping overnight at Keeneland on Thursday, April 11.
• Ticket holders camping out Thursday evening, April 11, and all participants arriving Friday morning, April 12, must abide by all policies and procedures or may be ejected from the property.
• Policies include, but are not limited to:
Line may start forming after 12:00 noon on Thursday, April 11 at the Keeneland Entertainment Center as designated by Keeneland Security.
Must be in line by 7:30 a.m. on Friday, April 12.
No alcohol (other than the 2019 bottle) or coolers are permitted
Photos are permitted during the signing, but no posing with any of the signers at the signing table.
If tickets are copied or duplicated to use for line access, the holders may be ejected from the property and will not be allowed to participate in the bottle signing.